Sunday, April 6, 2008

Help join us for the cause

As Team Captain of Team Jazzercise, I would like to personally invite you to join us in the Susan G. Komen's Race For The Cure. Whether that's by actually participating with us on that day, May 10th (which you know I'd LOVE to have you do!) or by making a donation towards the cause. I think we all, unfortunately, know someone who has had to suffer this disease...which tells me that's just too many people! I truly believe together we can, and will, make a difference!! Just check out the link below for more information.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I think it's awesome that you participate in this race. How many miles is it? Are donations a set amount or per mile? Let me know, I'd love to contribute. I'm really proud of all the good things you do!!

Jen said...

Shauna, you are so inspiring. I love your leadership, and your dedication. Two qualities I need much improvement on. I would love to donate, I didn't see the link, just let me know.

Jen said...

Nevermind, found the link. Thanks!

Lissa said...

Shauna!!! I did not know that you have a blog! YAY! Now I can keep in touch with you more often! YAHOO! Next time you visit my blog, make sure to leave a comment. I'd love to hear when you are lurking around. :) It is so awesome that you participate in this very worthy cause!