Friday, June 4, 2010

School Talent Show

To finish off the school year, Farnsworth decided to start a new tradition with a school talent show. The kids got to audition & a few were picked from each grade. We were excited to find out both Kaley & Dylan got picked! Kaley got to do her solo routine, and Dylan got to show some of his B-Boy moves, in front of their classmates (I know, I couldn't get great pics..but, I tried! :}).


I loved all the diversity of the talent in their school. Many different cultures were represented!
Kaley's buddy, Katelyn (on the right), and friend, sang for us. She has treated her like a sister from the beginning...it started when Kaley was a baby & I got to take her on field trips with Dylan's class. Katelyn has given her hugs every time she sees her, it's precious!
How fun for the kids to get out & show what they can do to their school! It's very hard to believe I will only have one left in elementary now (really....Dylan in Jr. High is petrifying!! :}). It's official, school is over & summer has began now...whoo hoo! :}

No comments: