Monday, September 5, 2011

2011 Spring Dance Recital

Well, I did tell you they wouldn't be in any order, right? :} So, yes, another dance season came & went upon us. Kaley has now been with Dance Biz for 4 years (and Dylan 3). And as we all know, she sure loves to dance! :} I've said it before I know; but, I love that they first teach them to appreciate the love of dance, and dancing from their heart. The bonds of the Sisterhood is a beautiful thing! :} 
Bradon is a good sport to always be for his little sister :}
The Adult class starting out the show with a bang
And of course, you've got to love the little ones! :}
One of my favorite dances of the year, as they show us "Hallelujah" once again. Cheyanne has grown into such a beautiful dancer, we're so proud of her too! :}
I also loved this Lyrical dance, "Butterfly", that Kaley got to do this year.
Kyra is also a beautiful dancer. I saw the look in Bradon's eyes! :} They sure are going to miss Ivy next year though. She has been a wonderful Dance Sister to these girls!
Katie always helps take good care of Kaley! :}
This cheer team has come a long way...I was so impressed with them this year!!
More fabulous dances.....
And more cute cheerleaders....
The performing teams doing their Breach Theme one more time, which was really cute!
The B-Boys (I barely saw the end of their routine since I was getting Kaley ready for the next one; but, by the noise of the crowd, sounds like they entertained them as always! :})
Go Flex! :}
Our wonderful instructors......
...and their assistants with them. :}
Their fearless leader, Diane...
...who is one amazing lady! :}
As she presents this year's scholarship to.....CHEYANNE! Yea, we were so excited for her! :}
We couldn't miss this year's traditional night at Leatherby's after the recital! (especially since this was the beginning of the friendship between these two! :})
Great to see the Jacketta's! I miss my PTA Days with Catharina! :}
Love our Dance Family! :}

Ha Ha...Oh Diane! :}
Everyone's little buddy, Issac
Once again, great job in another successful year Dance Biz! Now bring on the next one! :}

No comments: