Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dance, Dance....

Last night we got to watch our friend, Tina Pike's, daugther, Tessa, in action. Tessa used to babysit for us often, so we've know her since she was just a little thing. She's growing up to quite the young lady, we're proud of her! She is very dedicated to dance & has worked very hard over the years. Kaley just loves her & hopes she can do that some day too!
(apologize for some of the dark pics..you would think I would know how to work a camera by now!)
They first honored the girls, and gave them each an introduction. They looked like a bunch of porcelian dolls up there! I know how proud Tina is standing there...she's been quite busy herself over the years in making sure Tessa has gotten everywhere she needed to be, we all know as parents that's not easy either! :}
Kaley's friend, Brittan (and Tessa's sister), also got to perform in the show as part of the team fund raiser where they've been working with the girls all week & teaching them their routine. It was so fun for them to do, they loved it!
She's a little excited! :}
Tessa and the rest of the Hunter High Silhouettes in action
She's impressive...she just seems like a natural at this (though I know this is years of hard work & dedication!) Now this was pretty funny...The Male Drill Team. So reminded me of our high school days & the silly guys who also formed their own team, "Title Nine". Oh, they were so funny...I just had to take a quick peak at my yearbook to check out the picture of them...I'm so laughing in my head right now (ok, maybe a bit out loud too! :})
Kaley in action
The Silhouettes give us a Grand Finale...their final performance together this year.

Good job Girls! (and boys! :})

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, I wish I could do moves like that. Pretty girls!

Anonymous said...

Shauna!!! This is so awesome!!! Thank you for the kind words and everything else! Thank you for letting Kaley do it with us! This is perfect tho...it made me cry! I wish I had your talent with words! Love ya, Thank you!!! Tina:)

Anonymous said...

WOW, WHAT A REPORTER. THIS IS GREAT TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY RECORD AS WELL AS SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY. WHAT A GREAT MONTH THIS HAS BEEN -- WITH MORE TO COME. LOVE, MOM