Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Own Personal Dedication to Our Utes.....

Speaking of our love for The Utes, and our shrine in process....here's a couple of shots. Hopefully some day we have more space to have a better room to display (like our friend's, the Powells...you think we're fanatics? You 'aint seen nothin' yet! :}); but, for now, it's nice to show our appreciation in our own little way! A work in process...can't wait to see what else we can add in the years ahead! :}
This would be my own personal dedication in my office space :}

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You guys are quite the fans! I am so proud of the Utes winning tonight. What a great year it's been..love those Utes!

Carla said...

I think that is awesome. I can't wait to "read" all the autographs and check it out next time we are over. GO UTAH!!