Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bradon turns 14!

Our Young Man is certainly growing fast! And we're not just talking about getting older..He's just gotten so tall this past year...where's did my cute little blond curly haired baby boy go?! :} The fact he grew taller than me this year, really made me realize how he's not my baby anymore! :( (and how does that happen if I'm not getting any older? Ha Ha :})
So, at least he makes planning a birthday party easy! A day to hang out with his buds, playing sports, and having LOTS of food..what more could you ask for?
Geez, you'd think the Saints just won the Superbowl or something! :}
Did I tell you that boys like to eat?! :}
It's fun to watch these boys grow together...many of them have been friends since they were little guys! :}
All Bradon asked for was Boxing Gloves. I reminded him we didn't really have a place to put a punching bag; but, he reminded me he has a brother. Ha Ha! OK, so we gave in...fun for all! :}
And, he even got a picture of a cell phone too! :}
(OK, so the real one just wasn't there yet...but, that was funner anyway :}).
Oh, and we can't forget the 1/2 eaten Hershey's Bar & drawings from Kaley! :} Parents...I apologize now if anyone may get injured in the fun!
(and hopefully they all stick to the rules! :}) And his brother even agreed to play along (SUCKA!! :}). What more could he ask for?!He's got his game face on for the next duel against MOM! He forgot who he's messing with! :} OK, so he actually admitted that I was an even match....not bad for an old lady! :}
And now, for the Finale...the match against Dad!
Who knew that would be so entertaining? (and exhausting!)

We got to finish off his birthday with time with Grandma & Grandpa Leach, his requested meal of meatloaf & mashed potatoes, and a game of Scrabble Slam.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADON...WE HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!

WE SURE DO LOVE YA BUDDY!! :}

XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Carla said...

Happy Bday B. WOW! You have grown a foot since we saw you last. Looks like your day was cool.

S..you are a great mom!!

Melissa Joy said...

Looks like a really fun filled day! I can't believe he is 14! Crazy!!! You are the cutest Mom Miss Shauna! Happy birthday to Bradon!!!! BTW- what is Scrabble Slam? LOVE me some Scrabble!!! Hugs to All of you!!!