Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cottonwood's Mini-Cheerleaders

So our cute little girls got to do their dance/cheer thing, once again, at the best school around...Cottonwood! (Yea, I'm not biased at all! I'm nothing but a proud Alumni! :}). This time it for the halftime performance at the Basketball Game.
Maddy is just so fun to watch...she's got the moves! :}

We love having Megan cheering for them too! What cute girls they are! (I must say, all of us girls did well in that department! :})
Side note to the game: This was against West, of which Cottonwood was not expected to win. This is much to do with their star player, Tyrell Corbin (son of previous Jazz man, Tyrone Corbin). Colts played strong, winning 61-46. And we thought we were just there for the show; but, ending up watching a great game too! :} I realize this is not a good shot; but, I had to try & get a picture of Pops in the stands at least! :}
It was also a fun excuse to get together with the friends!

As a strong group of friends, it is sure fun watching our kids grow up together! :}

3 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

utah stinks. BYU rocks.I have a riddle on my blog.

Melissa Joy said...

How cute and fun that she does this at your alma mater! Looks like a fun time!!!