Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celebration of Father's Day & 18 years together!

Meanwhile, besides all the happenings of Mexico, there was plenty else going on back at home & summer was in full swing. I got home in time to celebrate Father's Day & our 18th Wedding Anniversary (Wow, 18 years...that's crazy!). We thought a fun day at the pool would be a good place to enjoy it. Dylan here is getting much more daring in his diving board antics, now that he is doing flips off the high dive. The only thing that surprises me about this, knowing Dylan, that he didn't try this when he was 5 years old! :} 
Also, to no surprise, Kaley had to give us a dance performance as part of the celebration. She was excited to make up a new routine using her new maracas I brought home (and of course, to be able to wear her new dress I got her as well! })
She was very excited to give Daddy her present she made him at school & has been "hanging on to without him seeing!"  
She sure loves her Daddy!!
Good to be back home with my cute family...I missed them!

No comments: