Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mexico Adventure: Chapter 12-The Final Chapter, Miscellanous Moments That Bring Me A Smile!

Of course, this whole trip, in itself, brings a big smile to my face, as it was more than we could ask for. But, I thought I'd end "the story" with a few moments that will always make me smile when I think of them. Now, they may not be funny to anyone else, other than the ones there; but, either way, gotta share. Let me start with our dessert the 1st night. First of all, I was on the menu planning committee, and I swear everything had some fancy name. Maybe they had to change something, I don't remember what was ordered for this night; but, this was so tasty & I just HAD to know what it was called. After asking, she gave me a funny look, and in her best English she said "Strawberries & Ice Cream" (needless to say the ice cream melted fast; but, still very tasty! :}).
OK, again, maybe doesn't sound funny; but, it started this hysterical laughter that got everyone going. And oh how I miss Chautel's cute laugh! :}
....probably 10 minutes later, still laughing.....
It was so good to be with my Telly again, just love & miss her! :}
Tina being her fun self, singing to us
We enjoyed many good laughs in our pool time
Attempting the Leach Family "Squishy Face" pose (not so easy with hats & glasses on! :})

If you know Tracy, you know she can always make you laugh! Here's a few of her moments...
(now, I'm only laughing at this first one because we love to catch her snoozing wherever we go :})  
This time, while she was trying to be Ms. Sexy, it was Tina that was cracking me up behind her :}
I'm adding a few from the boat ride since this day we were full of the giggles & we were just having too much fun! :}
Me trying to get a funny pose for Kathleen; but, couldn't do it with a straight face or any coordination!
Tina, "El Taco", dancing for us on the patio
El Taco & El Burrito performing their show
What are they calling us ladies? Dumas?! :}
"Give me an M for Mexico!"
Just being the dork that I am! :}
I'd have to include our mealtimes in this, as we were certainly not used to being pampered like this. It was so nice to just have meals ready for us at all times, and to all sit down & enjoy this together.
Especially fancy ones, like this, which was my favorite meal of all time. It was sooooo good!
I guess that finally summarizes the ultimate vacation. Oh, happy happy memories....ones I'll savor the rest of my life! Now hopefully I can take my family there some day!! :}

No comments: