Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mexico Adventure: Chapter 5-The Incredible Scenery

As you've all ready seen in the previous pictures, the scenery was just beyond beautiful! I did my best to soak it in as much as possible. There's nothing more relaxing than overlooking the ocean as it is; but, add beautiful plants & amazing homes around, then you're just in true paradise!!

There were so many gorgeous flowers all around the villa (I had to borrow a couple of these pictures from the other girls since I didn't get any like this! :})

Then you get views like this from your room, just outside your doorAs well as Banana & Coconut trees outside your windowDown at the bottom of our steps by the gazeboNow this view alone is peaceful enough for me! Like I said, nothing like being at the beach & overlooking the ocean!
This seemed to be the best picture spot, from the patio area overlooking the pool & ocean. I realize there's a lot from this same area; but, it was so serene, especially with a great sunset, so, I had to get a few (or more! :})That was a cool, with the clouds & all!

WELCOME TO PARADISE!!

No comments: