Monday, July 12, 2010

Mexico Adventure: Chapter 7-Fun In The Sun

Of course, the whole trip was all about "Fun In The Sun"; but, let me be more specific. Some of the highlights included some fun walks down to our private beach. And though, not far within the gated community, it was definitely a good walk down (and of course, then, back up) the hill! So, despite all the rest & relaxing, there certainly was not a lack of exercise either. But, that was also all part of the fun & adventure, wouldn't have changed a thing!
Tunde playing a little Peek-a-boo behind the plants :}One of the few crabs we'd find along the side of the road, which would normally freak me out a little; but, they were kind of cool. Certainly not something you see in Utah too often! And we (Tunde) had fun talking in a Italian/Spanish accent, as if the crab were talking to us! :}
Who says playgrounds are just for kids?! Especially if your kids at heart! :}Making it back from our 1st walk
And then there were more walks with the others......which of course included cute & silly moments, because, well, that's just how we are! :}There were so many neat homes/entrances along the way, here's just a few on our way down When we finally saw our beach!The clubhouse entrance to our beach areaJust exactly what I was waiting for! Sharing good talks & plenty of laughs! :}Truly enjoying all the down time! We also enjoyed our walks down the long steps to the Gazebo (again, another work out within itself!)

Cute little Kathleen, with her fun sense of style, letting us play along with her bloomers :}

And then, of course, there was plenty of pool time! All I can really say about this is, well, we just couldn't get enough of it!! Having nothing to do but chill in the pool, while being surrounded in paradise...yea, you can't get much better than that!
Let me make fun of myself for a minute (since it's not hard to do!). First of all, why was my hat always crooked?! :}
And why do I do stupid maneuvers like this one? Good thing I didn't fall! :}
If we weren't chilling in the pool, then we were on the patio! Either way, it all was fabulous!
Now, add the BEST salsa & guacamole ever, a a nice frothy margarita.....yea, life is good! :}Time to give Daniella a little splash (gee, no wonder Dylan reminds me of myself all too much! :})
Holly putting the snorkling gear to work as she went down to get the crab that decided to go swimming with us (just glad I didn't step on him!)
Brave Holly! :}Oh, can I go back? PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

No comments: