Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

 Halloween came around once again (and way too fast, since this was the 1st year I didn't even get all the decorations up, like I usually do! :( ). I have to enjoy the thrill of  all the "Fun Kid's Holiday Activities" through Kaley now, as the boys are getting too old for all that (though apparently not to trick or treat! Yea, it's a debate here...how old is too old?) Anyway, poor Bradon has unfortunately come down with the flu today, so he hasn't had a great holiday himself. Kaley, however, has enjoyed going through the costume box tonight!    
 Our Funky Groovy Child
 So, this was her actual costume this year. She decided she wanted to be SpongeBob Squarepants, her favorite cartoon character. Made for an easy costume...I'm all for that! :} 
Our sweet neighbor, Nicole, so kindly took her to the Annual School Halloween Carnival this year, until I could get there. To be honest, it was nice to not have to work it this year; though, oddly, I felt guilty for seeing everyone else work so hard & know I wasn't. (I know, silly me...I shouldn't feel like I can do everything all the time! :})  
Her & Asia being their silly selves
 With so much else going on, we missed the other Halloween Parties unfortunately; but, luckily we got to at least go to Laci & Nick's (and Connie's :}) Annual Bash. Since we had just come from the Utes game....well, hey, how about we be Utes Fans?! :} (OK, not so original; but, it worked...no time for a costume!)  
 The beautiful Hostesses
 Great to see Brian (Mr. Moo Moo there) again. And Heidi & Tony as well. Oh Tony (aks: Wonder Woman)...too funny & scary! :}
So Nick & Bubba decided to have some fun with the whole "Jersey Shore" thing. Here's Bubba as "The Situation"
And Nick as Snooki! :}
Oh Nick, you're so sexy! :}
Laci & friend, Kat, as Mrs. Clause
(with our big storm last week, you'd think it was Christmas all ready!)
It's always fun to see people have fun with their costumes..there's always some great ones!
I liked Crystal & Lance's Shrek Costumes too!
Brother & Sister, for special! :}
So, are we really entering the holidays now? Wow....serious? I mean, I love the Holidays & all; but, ALL READY?! All righty then, I guess...here we go! :}

No comments: