Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Precious Moments

I just had to share one of those precious parental moments this morning. So, I come downstairs, getting ready to go, and this is on the counter.....  
The funny thing is I thought she made it for herself, and I tried to explain she couldn't take that to school for lunch, since she needed a microwave. She simply told me to read it & then said "I knew you wanted something healthy!" :} It's the simple things like this that sure make you a proud parent!
Thought I'd take a picture of the 2 Divas this morning 
 And, I can't believe I forgot this when posting my special birthday gift from Kaley. But, since I just found it in the stack of papers last night, I just had to post this too. Seriously, she is just a loveable gal!! :}
This is the backside, which apparently got cut off when she made the heart; but, something about someone's birthday like God's, you must "selabrat"! Too cute!! :}

No comments: