Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Birthday All Ready?!

OK, seriously.....didn't I just have a birthday? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for celebrating & getting spoiled; but, 40-something is just not quite as exciting as some other birthdays! :} I was just glad to get out of the house, as I've been down on bed rest. I didn't want to push it, so I just planned to go see Dylan's game & take it from there. What a fun surprise to get a text from long time friend, June, saying she saw me across the football field. Thanks for finding me June! :}
Lil' Ms. Thing being her cute self! :}
The man of the hour
It was a beautiful fall day, perfect football weather! 
And they win the game big with a score of 34-0 (which is all I asked for :}) (and nice of the boys to participate in the pink socks campaign for breast cancer awareness! :})
Way to go boys!!
Proud of my boy! :}
Daddy & his girl 
We decided to go celebrate with some dinner & time with Josh, and The Schaefermeyer's 
The boys were a little hyped up from the big win! :}
B-Dog & Kyra
Silly Matt & Summer
Nice to hang out with them more. Summer is the BEST Team Mom...she's doing a great job! :}
Harrison giving the A-OK on the food.
I guess we were all feeling a little goofy this day! 
And look who found us! :}
Kaley was happy to see her Grandma's too! :}
So, Monica had given me this puzzle to do while I was home. It was sweet to pick this one in particular, as it made her think of my Dad & his love for Hot Air Balloons.I started it the night before, thought it would be a nice way to have a relaxing weekend. Well, that's the intent of puzzles, right? I do love puzzles, and it did make me think of my Dad, as this is something we would do together. But, let me just say this....who thought a puzzle with all the same shapes was a good idea? Seriously! :} This thing drove me nuts!! But, I did survive & the darn thing is done now! :}
Even Mom & Grandma got in on it a little (though I didn't have the heart to tell Grandma the pieces she placed didn't actually go there...it was tough I'm telling you!)
Triple Chocolate Cake...yea, my Mom knows me well! :}
Geez, you'd think I like The Utes and jewelry or something! :} This collectible book is actually real cool....everyone in the house is enjoying it. Way to go Mom! :}
Happy Birthday to me! Now let this age is one of promise, hope & positive days ahead!!  :}

No comments: