Thursday, October 27, 2011

Enjoying a Fall Day With Beautiful Friends

For a while now I've wanted to take a drive down to see good friends, Chautel, Larry & kids, who live in Payson. But, life seems to always get in the way. Call it the stir craziness of being home more this month, or the desire to get out and see the leaves changing, or just the fact I'm missing my Telly! :} Either way, we just decided to spend a nice Sunday afternoon taking a little drive & fortunately they were free! 
I like to call this the "Look, there's a squirrel" picture (that's me, always distracted by something! :}). But, I love their yard & the beauty of the red leaves!
They sure have a nice view from their house!

We walked over to the lake to feed the ducks & skip some rocks

I loved getting the chance to get our kids together. It's been a while! 
Here's Celeste getting ready to sing for us!
...still waiting! Ha Ha :}
How fast these kids are growing!
It was fabulous to see them again. We are lucky to have such great friends! :}
Dylan snagging on the bagel bites
Kaley looks like she's up to something! :}
Sure love being with my Telly! :}
I don't even remember what was so funny here; but, it must have been good! :} I love the look on the guys faces though...I don't they know what to think of us girls! :}
Cute kids! 
What a beautiful season! Glad we could soak up some of the beauty around them! 

No comments: