Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day Festivities

We hope our Mom/Grandma knows how much we love & appreciate her! She's taken on such a large task of taking care of Grandma full time. I know it hasn't been easy, especially this past year. I hope she knows how much it's appreciated! 
We love you Mom!
...and Grandma!! 
...and you too, other Grandma! :}
Enjoying an afternoon out in the backyard
Trying to "have a serious moment", ha ha 
You will always be entertained when these two cousins are together! :}
Some random yard they found in Grandma's neighborhood. Oh, that's kind of funny! :} 
 "Run Dylan...they're going to get you!"   
Always good to get the cousins together. That makes a Mama Happy! :}

I am truly grateful to have the chance to be a mother...there's nothing like it!! 
Sure love my kiddos!! 
And to my own Mom...thanks for ALL you do, and for doing everything in your best effort, to be there for your family at all times! Your family sure loves you!! :} xoxoxoxo

No comments: