Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rocking Out to the Good Oldies!

As long as we're talking about our love of music, and great shows, we must also include another big night of the summer shared with great friends, the Journey/Pat Benetar/Loverboy concert. This is where my oldness kicks in, as to why I appreciated this one so much! :)
Fun to see my fellow Jazzerbabe, Connie, and husband there! :)
Why do I try these poses when I clearly can't do them very well?! :)
Love sharing so many happy memories with mys Sistas! :)
Besties together again! so glad Karolyn made the drive up to share the night with us! :)
Glad Doug & Jeff joined us as well. It's not just the girls that wanna have fun! :)
...though we obviously show our excitement a little more! Ha Ha :)


Fun running into classmate, Kristina, too!
....and friend/teammate, Michelle, from softball too!
Oh yea, we were rockin' & all singing loud! :)
Loverboy Rockin' It!

Not sure why I didn't get pics of Pat Benetar; but, she was also very entertaining. And despite Journey not having the infamous Steve Perry, I was still very entertained by their newest vocalist, Arnel Penida. Amazing how much he sounds like him too!! They certainly put on a fabulous show! :)
Needless to say, we sang our hearts out, which could explain why I had no voice the next morning! All worth it of course!! :)


No comments: