Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where does time go exactly?!

For the last 5 years, I've enjoyed doing the blog & updating the life of The Coleman Five. Sure, at times, I got behind, due to the busy life getting in the way. But, I'd catch up again & it's always been good to look back at the year & remember how wonderful life is! But, I just now realized I've managed to let a whole 6 months go since the last one. Seriously, where does time go? Maybe I thought of it tonight because I'm procrastinating what I should be doing.....which is starting my taxes. But, I swear, I just barely went through that agony!! Remember when you were a kid & adults would tell you not to grow up too fast, you'll be an adult before you know it? And how time flies the older you get? Well who knew, that they actually knew what they were talking about?!! :) So, there's plenty I should go back to catch up on again; but, for now...just thought I'd finally check in & say, "Hey!" Just know we're all hangin' in there all right & I'll try my best to not let life pass us by too fast without reflecting how good it is; because, when that happens, it gets exhausting & you forget & think it sucks sometimes! Now keep on keepin' on & don't forget about that yourselves! :)

No comments: