Monday, June 1, 2009

An afternoon at the ball park...

This weekend we finally got time to hit the ball park & watch our local baseball team, the Bees, in action. I was just anxious to finally have a day to kick back in the sun myself! They had a great game, winning 8-3...way to go Bees!

Kaley always loves to see Bumble, running up & giving him a hug right away. And he autographed her Bees shirt that she won the last time we were there, so she was excited about that too! :} Sadly, this year thier pitcher, Nick Adenhart, had tragically passed a way in a car accident just the night before the season opener. In his honor, they have painted his number on the field in front of thier dugout.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

How fun. Taylor's been begging for me to take him to the Bee's game. I guess I'll have to get him out their. That's a nice way to honor Nick Ardenhart.