Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Enjoying our mountains

Another favorite summertime activity is getting up to our mountains. We never get there enough (which is sad, due to the fact I am literally across the street from them now, where I work!). There's plenty of great trails to choose from. This time we went up to Cecret Lake above Alta (great little hike for those looking for a new place to go...not hard for the little ones either).   
Dylan was thrilled to have somewhere to use his new sling shot :}
Our kiddos on the hike
We made it to our destination..snack time!
The squirrels were loving us giving them have snack time too! :}
I really can't get enough of the mountainous scenery around us!
..or of pics of my cute family! :}
Time to head back. We were anxiously looking around us as the guides alerted us to a Moose sighting in the area as we got there.   
And looky there, I think we see him!!
Oh yea, that's a Moose all right!
Little too close for comfort; but, fortunately at this point I was back by the truck ready to go
Well that was fun! :}

No comments: