Friday, May 20, 2011

Celebrating 95 years!

Despite Grandma's insistence that her time is up (and she's said this for a good 10 years now! :}, we're glad that she's still here & were happy to celebrate her 95th Birthday with her! I know it's not easy for her, and it's tough to see here frail self have to suffer with the joys of old age; but, I'm still very impressed on how good she looks & how sharp her mind is (usually :}) at 95!  We value every chance we get with her!
I love it when we capture cute Daddy/Daughter Moments on camera :}

It means a lot to us that our kids have gotten to know her!
Colleen & I forcing her to get a few more pictures in (she hates taking pictures of herself..silly Grandma!)
Mom & Dad have moved in to help take care of her. Mom has done a wonderful job with this task! :}
It was good to have Aunt Julie here for the celebration as well
Just had to catch this precious moment....Bradon & Dylan wheeled her friend back home, who made the effort to make it to her party
My Pops

My Sis & I

Kaley sure loves her Aunt Colleen! :}


Brianna & Great Grandma
This is usually trouble when these two are together! :}

As you can see by the expression on Bradon's face, he doesn't know what to do with them either! :}
Cute cousins!
...and cute Mom & Dad :}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA....WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: