Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weekend Escape To St. George

We were fortunate to get back down to St. George again, as Doug & Bradon had to help set up for the Ironman Competition down there. Yep, Bradon had his official 1st day of work & got a real paycheck...whoo hoo! And what a 1st day (2 actually) it was for him as they worked long hard hours in the hot sun and got very little sleep! I'm sure that's unlike most people's 1st day of employment; but, he's tough & I'm very proud of him for stepping up...I heard he did great! Of course, this meant we didn't see much of those two while we were there; but, the rest of us were happy for the downtime!! (and especially for nice weather finally! :}).
Dyl Chillaxin' in the room
Kaley always ready to pose!
 It was great to have it that weekend, as there were a few other events going on that I didn't want to miss, so it worked out perfect for me! :} One event was getting the pleasure to attend my cousin, Emily's, final dance performance before she heads off to Julliard. We are so proud of her & her accomplishments, and so excited to see where her talents take her! :} My awesome sister, Colleen, drove down just for the day to join us as well (she rocks! :}).
P.S....By the way, thanks for letting me steal your pics sis, since I left my camera home! :}
It was also great to see Christine, who was helping out, before she started her new life adventure in Portland (also excited for her, as she will be a voice coach at the Voice Training Institute!) 
She has worked long & hard for her dream, she truly is amazing! :}
And she can sing too! :}
 Another event was the celebration of dear friend, Julie's, big monumental birthday. We won't say which one; but, she looks FABULOUS, especially for that #! :} Some of the girls came down to enjoy time at her Dad's condo, before they headed off to Las Vegas (as much as I wanted to do that too, it just didn't work out; but, still glad I got some time with them atleast! :}).
 
 It also happened to be Mother's Day weekend, so we got to have a fun day together at The Young's (Suzanne & Maryann's parents) home down there. Glad we could share it with them & make her Mom's day special too! :} 
 And that, my friends, is how you soak up the sun & life! :}

No comments: