Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rewind back to Thanksgiving

OK, so it's finally time to get back to blogging. Due to me & my continuous camera issues (and you know I can't seem to blog without my pictures! :}...and why am I the one always taking pictures when I'm the one with camera issues all the time?! :}) & lack of spare time (nothing new, I know!), well, hey....better late than never. So, let's rewind & go back to the holidays. It's actually good to reflect on them now, in the "Season of Love" & think how much I love the people I got to share them with! As tradition continues, I was happy to start out Thanksgiving morning with the Annual Thanksgiving Jazzercise class (which is THE BEST way to start your holiday...outside of sitting on a beach somewhere maybe! :}). Our beautiful leader, Holly, was ready to give them all a fabulous workout! 
It's always fun to get other instructors around the valley to team teach this as well, like Alison, Sylvia & Megan here.
And LOVE when I can get my Jazz on with my good friends too! :}
It's also great when families share the love of Jazzercise together...like cute lil' Alli & Ashley (and Mom, Connie, sitting off to the side :}) 
...and Catharina with her girls & Sister In Law.
I was thrilled to see Raquel there...she was my 1st student when I opened up my classes in West Valley. And despite the language barrier at the time, she was a very devoted customer & loved it instantly! (of course she did! :}) I've missed seeing her & her cute family at the Tae Kwon Do Center where our boys used to go.
Lisa showing us some fancy moves on how you can use your resistance
...and core strength (Hi Miwa! :})
Dylan being our "Vanna" handing out the prizes (which was sweet he came, just in case anyone needed babysitting :})
And once we got done burning the calories, it was time to partake of the calories! This year we got the pleasure of enjoying the festivities at The Duffin's Home. 

Kicking back with the Family as we let the food settle. This is like one of those cartoon flip books watching the siblings pick on each other! Meanwhile Bradon won't let "his pose" go! :}
It was fun to have Cathy's new friends from out of town join us. 
B-Dog being his normal goofy self. I have no explanation! :}
Annie playing along with Kaley's girl time! :}
Yep, that's my boys! :}
 Mary, the Culinary Pro these days! 
You never know what may come in an afternoon with the Leach Family! :}
Luv that crazy sister of mine! :}
Haiden getting all big on us! 
Just can't get enough of that family of ours! :}

No comments: