Saturday, June 9, 2012

Family Time...just can't get enough!

I love how much my family gets together! We will always take whatever we can get! And, as we see the recent U of U Graduate (Go Utes!! :}) head off to her new adventures in Las Vegas, we needed to sneak in another one! I'm not sure why I was being lazy with the camera this night; but, it was still good to see all my cute nieces & nephews (and of course those cute siblings, cute Mom, and our cute Grandma too...hey, looks who's up & bright eyed again tonight! :}). 
Good Luck Anj! Congrats! We are so proud of you!! :}
 ...and Congrats to Brittani, too, who is also a recent graduate of Nursing School. Brit, we are so very proud of you & how far you've come! Way to go!! 
Then this morning we got to sneak in a little time with Dad's side of the family. We have always enjoyed the annual visit by  his cousin, Ruth. She will always be remembered as the one with all the Christmas Villages! It used to be her visiting from California; but, now it's from St. George (hey, we know that place! :}). We'll have to go down there during the holidays to see them, so I can see the display again (I'll never forget seeing it one Christmas in California when I was 9 years old....seriously, it's amazing! I think they start in June!
I know this annual visit will allow us to see some of the others we only get the chance to see once a year usually. Like Uncle Bob's Family...Ginny, Janet & Van and Sharon, Merrill & Tyler. I remember many picnics with these guys in Uncle Bob's backyard! And they are who taught us the fun of cross country skiing.   
Donna & Jack are also part of those memories. Oh how my Dad sure loved his family!! 
And how nice that Aunt Toots decided to take the train ride out last minute too!  
 Fortunately, I get to see these two more often! :}
 Whether you get to see them often, or once a year....take what you can get! Your Family is all part of  "Your own personal story"...Enjoy your time with them!

No comments: