Thursday, June 7, 2012

I was just thinkin'........

Despite the bills to be paid, and budget to be figured out once again, I thought to myself, "Self, you seem to have a lot on your mind...why don't you just let it out & then you can focus!" Well, alrighty then! Here's the randoms thoughts in my head at the moment.....

  • Now that I'm finally at my desk, already 9:00...what playlist do I need to listen to right now? Bills can be very stressful.....something calming? Usually a good idea :}
  • Hummm.....chocolate sure sounds good!
  • Why can't I simply run a base without hurting anymore? :} 
  • Where is the Icy Hot?
  • How come I couldn't hit tonight? Hate it when they pitch those darn knuckle balls or spinners...geez! C'mon guys...quit showing off, just throw the ball! :}
  • Has it REALLY been 25 years since I graduated? Really?!!!
  • Have we REALLY been married for 20 years in just 2 weeks?!! Again...Really?!
  • How the heck did I get this old already?!!
  • I'm thinking all of a sudden the 80's playlist sounds good...little Yaz, REM, Peter Gabriel, etc.
  • Why was that moment in 'Say Anything', while John Cusack held the boombox on his shoulder pleading his love, such a magical moment?!
  • Yep, I'm gettin' old! :}
  • Oh, so we're now a month away from what would be the 16th Annual Coleman Five 4th of July Party. How the heck are we going to pull it off this year?
  • I wonder if we will be able to pull off a few days down south to celebrate our Anniversary?
  • Why must times be so tough?!!
  • It will get better, right?!
  • Why do I complain or get depressed when I know how great life is?
  • I really need to get working on the project I started, that I only have 2 weeks to finish now. If only I had some free time! :}
  • If I had to slow down, what would I give up? Pretty sure there's nothing I want to give up in my life....including that darn chocolate!
  • Why the heck can I not find anything in Kaley's room?
  • Why does she have so much crap in there? 
  • How come there's no chocolate in the house?!
  • Why can't we all just get along? Seems simple enough doesn't it?! 
  • How come there's so much "separation" lately? Whether it be religion, politics, race, sexual orientation, which way the toilet paper goes (which is up & over...don't even tell me otherwise! :}), whatever.....why? There's no reason for all that nonsense! Let's just all get along! :}
  • When is our work going to slow down? When exactly can I exhale? 
  • I sure do love where I work....there's some fabulous co-workers among me! :}
  • I really better go in early tomorrow...there's still SOO much to do this week!
  • Why am I thinking about work at home?
  • Why can't I just shut my brain off?
  • I really want to watch last night's episode of 'So You Think You Can Dance' again...that was freakin' amazing! There is some serious talent goin' on! 
  • I sure love my family!
  • Alright, I better get to it!
 Peace out!!

No comments: