Tuesday, September 22, 2009

If it's not football...it's dancing!

Not only is football in full swing, the new dance season has begun as well! I think we'll have our hands full this year since Kaley insisted that she not only continue the performance team and cheer; but, that she gets to do the girl's Hip-Hop class herself. I realize I am the one in control; but, she just loves it so much, I couldn't tell her no! (I know, I know, I'm a sucka! :}). This also means certain events come up that allow her to dance even more...like the halftime performance for Cottonwood High School. And since this is my old school....OF COURSE SHE WILL! :} It's actually a fund raiser the cheerleaders do & two of our friend's daughters are both on the squad this year (how fun is that?! :}), so we were glad to join them! She was also excited to dance with her other friends who also joined them: Jennica, Aleah, Madison & Bailey (and please don't ask me why she does this whole gangsta pose now...I have no answers! Other than the fact she gets it from her brothers!!)

Sandra's daughter, Talin, is one of the cheerleaders who got to teach Kaley's group. "....Nodding my head like this, moving my hips like that!...."OK, Maddy is so stinkin' cute...she was all in to it! :}
The girls getting their final practice in

Suzanne's daughter, Megan, cheering the crowd on!

How did they grow up so fast?!

It was so fun to be back at my old field! How many fun memories came back to me this night!

And I always thought we had the best view from our stands!! :}

Aleah & Jennica

Bailey & Kaley

"Party in the USA!"

The brothers being good sports: Tyler, Jacob & Dylan. Oh, cute boys, I love 'em! :}

Sandra & her daughter, Alira, who also danced in the show. This is funny really...as Sandra knows! :}
"No really, smile girls...we are happy loving sisters!" :} (they really are....we just all know how girl's/siblings get sometimes!! :})
Go Colts!! :}
Cute lil' Dylan having fun with Maddy. I love this about him, he is so good with little kids! :}
What a trip going back to your old school after so many years (I think I've been there once since I graduated 22 years ago!). Walking through the halls, sitting in the bleachers, thinking about what awesome classmates we had....good memories! I was a lucky girl...Cottonwood is the best!! :}

No comments: