Monday, January 17, 2011

The Big Rivalry Game

The UTES season came & went lightening fast once again. There was one more game to go...the season-ender against long time rivals, BYU. Otherwise known as "The Holy War". There was plenty of smack talk & fun between fans all week...it's a big deal here! Gotta luv it! :} 
I think the kids are ready...
So was Santa!! (We always knew why Santa wears red! :})
There was a thrill in the air as we were walking in to the stadium!
That would be Dylan playing with the toy cougar hanging in the tree for anyone to slap around. All right, all right, not so funny really. (OK, well kind of :})
I had to sneak over & see our Favorite Fans before I got to my seat (since we, once again, missed the tailgate party due to the busy morning...darn it!!). 
"Give me a U!" 
Nice to see a little from their side! :}
Swoop riding in in style! 
All right, let's do it boys!! 
Kaley was loving my "Pom-Pom gloves" I got for my birthday! It's like being able to be a cheerleader at any given moment, ha ha! :}
Thank you, Doug, for working so hard, to make sure we got to see another great season! (Let's hope we still can next year since they will officially be part of the Pac 12!)
B-Dog says "Go Utes!"
And so does our football neighbor, Randy! 
Dyl says, "Bring it on!"
A field goal...we'll take it!
"Who's the cutest Ute Fan ever?!" :}
".....and the cookiest?!" :}
The game was a close one!
And we win by blocking a field goal!! 
BYU: 16, UTAH: 17
We SO would have been one of the crowd charging the field had we not all ready been late for Bradon's Football Banquet! 
"WHO WON THE GAME? THAT'S RIGHT....GIVE ME A U!" :}
WOOT WOOT!! 
And my favorite post the next day that I just had to include....:}
BRING ON THE PAC 12!!

No comments: