Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Fun at Murray Park

While Laurie & Jenny were still here, we thought we'd take full advantage of a family night at the park together....just like the good old days! :) Too bad Steve & Kerri had to get right back home. Just can't ever get enough family time!  :)
Glenn sure loves his sisters...ALL 6 of us! :)
...and aren't they looking patriotic tonight! :}
After the prior week, it was nice to have a relaxing night together to just chill & talk the night away!
Glad Aunt Toots could make it too...good to have her here from California!
It was so good for the cousin's to have all the quality time together! Especially when they live far away...gotta soak it all up! Fortunately Mary & Jon were such good sports!! :}
Nothing like cousins! :}

See that scowl on her face?! It MUST have been being forced to wear this shirt! Ha Ha :} If only she came home in 3 days, instead of sleeping over with her cousins, she might have had something else to wear! :} (kidding of course...thanks for taking care of her Annie! You can try all you want; but, not sure you'll convert her! :})
I LOVE MY SISTERS! (yes, all 6 of them! :})
Glenn thought maybe he'd lie down for the 1st time in, oh, a few days/week maybe? Peace Bro!
Getting in some silly time with the Eva & Joshua!

Of course we have to attempt the classic "Leach Squishy Face Pictures" :}
OK, so it broke the rules as far as "holding the camera & seeing how many faces you can get in it". But, can I just say, I LOVE this picture! :}
I know it's extra hard for Jen, as I know she is homesick anyway, and wants to be surrounded by her family at this difficult time. As long as she always knows we are always here for her! :)
Luckily Jen got to stay a few weeks (good timing I guess? :}). So, we snuck in one more before she left.
Bradon got to introduce Kyra to the family (oh, aren't they just cute?! :})
I'm sure I have the cutest nieces & nephews ever! :}


As well as the cutest Grandma(s)! :}

More squishy face photos! :}

Joshua is ready for some pie!
Silly Sam! :}

Of course brother had to follow...."Give me a big kiss Mom!" :}


Getting in a round of Phase Ten

I'm so glad the kids got to know their cousins a bit more! 
Dylan doing one of his poses he likes to do..yes, he's a little stud! :}
I wuv ya buddy! :}
Uncle Glenn seems to always get in a wrestling match with the little ones! (maybe because he's just a big kid himself? :})
Superboys!
Then we got our own sleepover before they left. The girls were busy painting nails & being little girls! :}
You can't go wrong with video games when boys are together, right?! :}
Oh, good times...have I told you I love my family today?! :}

1 comment:

At Last said...

Shauna you have the best family. I am so glad Jen was able to come and stay awhile. I wish she was here so we could hang out. I am glad you had so much family time. I look at your pix and think just how awesome you all are. Love those Leachs:)xoxoxo