Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another monumental birthday celebration....

This time it was a big suprise...could she pull it off? Well, let's be honest, the night before I wasn't so sure! But, yes, she did! Melissa got many of Shane's friends & associates together to celebrate his turning 60. Wow...he's such a kid at heart, you would never know! :} Doug fortunately got some free tickets to the Utah Basketball Game that afternoon, so he got him out of the house. His kids followed up with thier own birthday activities after that, so Mel (and the 2 Stephanie's) put together a great feast of food & drinks, and the party began!

Anxiously awaiting the return of Shane
It was fun to see some of my old Fidelity friends too...Jeff, Eric & Kami
And it gave us another chance to be with Paul & Colleen
SURPRISE!!!!

It was fun to have Stephanie back in town to share the fun!

Shane's buddies rocked the party while jammin' to thier instruments

Oh, and getting time with school friend, Natalie, and meeting her partner, Angie, was awesome too!

These guys were good..they definately kept us all entertained!

Glad Doug & I could share the fun!
Austin arrived with a wonderful invention...the Shotski. I was so impressed! :}
Yea, it was fun! :}
Oh, that's sweet!
As you all know, I can't get enough of times with good friends! Here are old friends from school: Myself, Natalie Avery, Paul Muniz, Stephanie Stewart & Stephanie Chappel. Which...it was also Stephanie Stewart's 40th the day before, which we also got to celebrate. Once again I forgot to charge the battery, darn me! I should know better to always be prepared with the camera. But, Happy Birthday to her too!!

Oh, fun times for sure...gotta luv it!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm glad you were all able to pull off the surprise. Melissa looks as cute as ever. I love to shotski idea!