Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are We Too Old For A Slumber Party?

Heck no we're not!! Why is it just a kids thing? I mean, everyone likes to hang out with thier friends & laugh & play all night, right?! My dear friends & I like to do this atleast once a year. We use the excuse of getting together when Laci's husband, Nick, goes out of town. So, this past weekend it was time again. I sure love these girls & really enjoy our time together. Plus I really really needed this night to de-stress! So, it was perfect timing! As always, it was another successful night FULL of laughs!

Moni's sister, Marie. I miss seeing her at Bonko so it's good to get the chance to be with her again!

Our hostesses, Connie & Laci

While playing this silly game, one part included having to make up "Hand Jives". As you go around the table someone has to repeat it & add one. Always gets you laughing for sure! (notice in this picture Laci is laughing so hard she's falling out of her chair...see her foot :})


See what I mean?!

I seem to always catch Laci doing the running man! :}

So glad that my sister, Sherrie, joined us this time. She's always one to keep everyone entertained! :}

Yep, there was even some hair braiding, just like the younger years. No pillow fights though, sorry! :}

We all had to check out the Wii Fit too...


Well this all just fits right in to my goal of LIVING WELL, LAUGHING OFTEN & LOVING MUCH...so, works out well for me! (With much help from my girlfriends! :}).

4 comments:

Lissa said...

So fun and so cute Shauna! It is so great that you take time to yourself like this! You remind me that I need to learn to do it more often! ;)

At Last said...

It looks like you guys had sooo much fun. I love girls nights out and a sleepover is awesome! It is good to see moni and marie..I am glad you all have eachother as friends you are all awesome!! You are too much fun..love ya!!

Carla said...

What a great idea. I am stealing that and doing it this year! Jealous big time!!!!

Colleen said...

Looks like it was a fun time, I can just imagine all the laughter! I'm glad you were able to get some de-stress time!