Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 40th Tracy!

OK, so I'm a month behind again; but, the year has started out with more monumental birthdays that we got to enjoy celebrating. First was our good friend, Tracy. Though she celebrated the "40 Celebration" with us in New York...it was officially her time to hit the new landmark. I've done a little piece on Tracy in my get-to-know them blogs (which I need to do again! :}); but, if you don't know Tracy, you're missin' out! There is someone who can always make you smile & laugh on any given moment. She really out to be a comedian on the side! I got to spend the whole weekend celebrating with her since it started with Bonko & then the night out with the friends the following night. Happy Birthday Tracy....welcome to your 40's...whoo hoo!! :}

Bonko night at Jules' house
This happened to be the same day as the Utes Parade...so I was still feelin' the fever! :}
We got our dance groove on the following night at Oscar's, which is what we do best together. Can I just say the Jazzerbuds, and friends, always rule the dance floor! :}
It was fun to meet Rika, Tyrone's new wife...they just moved back from Japan. I think Miwa was even more excited that she could have someone to speak Japanese with! You would have thought they were long lost friends once meeting!
Tracy giving us one of her infamous poses (see why we love her!)
It was nice to have a night out with that cute hubby of mine! And I'm so proud of him for getting out on the dance floor more these days too! :}

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You and your friends sure make turning '40' look good. And did you say Dougs getting out on the dance floor more? Wow, I'm impressed!