Friday, August 28, 2009

Concert Week!! (Part One)

Finally, the much anticipated concert week came upon us! The one we were looking forward to all summer! If you know us, you know we LOVE our music & concerts. I tell you though, we're nothing compared to Suz & Maryann...I don't think those two miss anything (I'm so jealous! :}). But, I have to give them credit for making sure that we don't miss some of the must sees! :}

So, first came our Girl's Night Out to relive our 80's with Depeche Mode! And, because we are silly girls, we thought we'd have some fun with it & dress appropriately for the occasion! (OK, so we were like the only ones; but, who cares...we had fun, that's all that matters! :} Our hair wasn't nearly as big this night as I remember it being in the 80's :}). I can't tell you how many times I played some of there songs over & over & over again! (like Somebody, Just Can't Get Enough & Blashpamous Rumors for example)
Ha Ha...yea, I'm a dork, what can I say?!
All having a fabulous time! :}
They had some interesting displays going on in the background
Then we managed to get up a lot closer! (Thanks nice Security Guard! :}) We were dancing (and sweating) our hearts out!
They've still got it!
Great show indeed! After almost 30 years together, and continuing to have new albums, they certainly had a large play list to choose from (just bummer I didn't hear my most favorite songs I mentioned above...hate it when that happens :{ But, I do understand, they have a lot of younger fans who they also need to play to. Guess we were the old ones there! :}). Yea, us girl's know how to have fun...that's all we really want! :}

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

OMG!!! Look at you girls! LOVE IT!!! We so wanted to go to this concert but could not make it work. Glad you had such a great time!!!!