Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lil' Ms. Justice

As you know, our little princess is all about "the style" these days. The only place she cared to go to for school clothes was her favorite place...Justice! She is all about the plaid, and skirts, and loves the peace symbols they often have on their clothes. So, as a friend's daughter (who is a manager at one) saw her 1st day of school picture, she just loved it & wanted one for each day of the week (since she knew Kaley had it all planned out :}). I don't get it, I just didn't really care at this age, which is evident on my pictures at this time! :} I think we are in big trouble! I don't promote this really, she just has her own personality..what can you do?! Oh, and look who lost a tooth again on the 1st day of school! She really is getting bigger! :{
I really think we're in for some trouble! :}

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a cutie pie! She looks adorable, she's growing up so fast!