Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mellis turns 40 (FINALLY! :})

I only say FINALLY because she was the youngest of our class, after transferring from Park City, who started later. Though I recall she didn't like that when it came time to get our licenses (of course, she never had to worry about it since the rest of us were driving); but, she's always had the upper hand at "being younger than the rest of us!" :) Oh, I luv Mellis...glad I could celebrate it with her. I just have to wonder how, exactly, 27 years have gone by since we 1st met?!
I love seeing Mellis & her mom, Mary....who practically adopted me & the other Melissa as teenagers, since we were ALWAYS at their house! :}
Still trying hard to remain a Seattle Seahawks fan, a warm Snuggy might help! :}
Missy & her daughter, Marly
Trying to find which picture didn't belong...
Playing a little "Whip It" in the garage. Too funny!
Though she was pretty good at it! :}
Personally, I haven't tried in about 30 years & I think I would hurt myself if I tried again...soooo, didn't happen! Fun times! :}

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

Happy birthday to your dear friend! It is so great that you guys have remained so close for so many years. What a fun way to celebrate!!!