Monday, October 19, 2009

Moments of cuteness...

You've got to love it when you capture just the simple moments in life! Like waking up Sunday morning to Kaley having Preschool class in her room with her favorite stuffed animals. She even showed me how she had Paige's (the dolphin) birthday on the calendar. She said it was a lucky day for them because she had such a fun book for reading time. Too cute!


She even had "Pinky Boo" in on the class (her prize for all her help, or her attempt to help we should say, at the store the night before :})
"Look at what I can do Mommy!"

Meanwhile, Dylan is re-enacting his punt return play from the day before where he ran for over 40 yards & got his first touchdown of the season! (of course, the one game I don't have my camera & Doug's video camera battery died right before it!) He was so pumped up after that, it was too cute. Way to go Dylan! :}

Walking in on the boys who have just sucked the helium out of my birthday balloons. (OK, I'm really not promoting this; but, you know, what can I do?!)
I love our little stinkers!! :}

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

Way to go Dylan!!! And YES, I love walking in on times when the kiddos are being cute like that. One of my favorite things is life is to sit on the outskirts when they are playing and listen in while the do things like: play school, barbies or dress-up. So cute and fun!