Monday, October 4, 2010

Brooke & Andrew get married!

Brooke & Andrew Taul
9/17/10

Our sweet neighbor of many years (since she was a little thing like Kaley), Brooke, tied the knot. We were so excited for her & Andrew, who were High School sweethearts. She did it right....went to college, graduated, just bought a house, and now married. We all know it doesn't usually work out exactly as we plan when we're younger! :}  Of course she made a stunning bride! And, if I say so myself, I believe she also picked the cutest flower girl ever! :}
Her sister (our "other daughter"), Cheyenne, was the Maid of Honor
My girl & I :}
Chey & Jaime, the proud Mom
As Andrew anxiously awaits for the ceremony to begin
The Rileys have been fabulous neighbors all these years, we were thrilled to share this special day with them!
The smile says it all! :}
Her cute BFF, Liz, who will be getting married herself this month
I don't get to see Chey dressed up too often! :}
I have to laugh as Kaley was being very sparing with the flower petals on the way up (at least she did throw them this time unlike when she was the flower girl for Uncle Greg & Aunt Angie :}). She made up for it during the ceremony, as she kept throwing them out while she was waiting for it to be over...and got the rest on the way back! :}
The wedding party was ready, now time for the bride!
Dan proudly walking her down the aisle
Let the ceremony begin!
Deep breaths! :}
Oh, cute girls :}
Almost there....
Time for the rings
"I DO!"
"And I know pronounce you Man & Wife!" :} 
They did it! Whoo hoo!!
My man & I
It was a gorgeous setting, perfect for a wedding!
The Happy Newlyweds
Beautiful cake too
I loved how they did the sign in here...we got to sign the scrapbook pages that were made
What a beautiful bride!
Bradon chillin' at the reception
Kaley was so excited when Brooke let her wear the veil for a while. She was in Heaven! (though something scary about seeing your little girl looking like a bride! :})
I loved her dress!
Bradon & Cheyenne, buddies since birth
My studly boys :}
...and great big brothers! :}
Congratulations Brooke & Andrew!!!!

No comments: