Sunday, October 10, 2010

More Football Fun

What is is about football that's so exciting? Is it the game itself; or the fun of sharing the excitement with the fans around you; the thrill of seeing athletes do their thing? Well, it's a little bit of all that. But, what I do know is that you've gotta love it!
  
Something about seeing a stadium of red that just gets your heart pumping! 
I think Dylan is there for the game & not just the treats, like he was when he starting coming to them! :}




Glad my sis, Colleen, got to join us for a game!











Another Win to add to the charts. And since it was a big win, we took advantage of sitting in the good seats there at the end, that had emptied out, and got to hear the team sing along w/ the Muss.
First game of the weekend was Bradon and the Juniors who remain undefeated! 


We love being a Football Family! :}


It was so sweet of Colleen to come watch the boys play! And of course Kaley loves any time with her Aunt Colleen! :}
Coach Doug doing his thing
Bradon in action
And undefeated they remain! Here's the boys doing the chant after, along with the other Granger boys that were there to play. 

Then it was time for Dylan's team, who was prepared for a tough game against Alta, known to be a great solid team! 
Yes, they lost; but, only by a touchdown & the boys played a fantastic game! 




OK, I couldn't help post this. I'm just trying to understand what exactly these FOOTBALL (no, not golf) coaches were thinking when they came up with the Coach's Uniforms. Really?! Something about me wants to believe they thought they were In Caddyshack! :} And sorry if you know these guys. It's OK, go ahead & laugh with me! :}
Always fun to run into friends, like Julie & Stacy here, at the Football Field!  
Have I told you how much I love this time of year?! 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for sharing the football fun with me! Love the Coleman Five!!

Melissa said...

OMG- what is up with those "coaches uniforms"?! Hello! Love you guys and your football traditions! I so need to make it to the boys games one of these days!!!