Sunday, October 3, 2010

The First Week of School

Another school years begins & our kids continue to grow too fast right in front of our eyes! Just crazy how that happens! Kaley is now in 2nd Grade, Dylan in 7th & Bradon in 9th. Now if I can just figure out why the boys refuse to smile in pictures anymore! (really, they are happy well rounded children, I promise! :})
Ms. Kaley, once again, wanted to go no where but to her favorite store, Justice, for her school clothes. Where did my baby go?! :}
This is a big year for Dylan as he is now a Jr. High man! (yea, which scares me to death! :})
At least he has big brother to help keep an eye on him this year! :} 
Who ever thought ANY 80's styles would ever return?! :}
                     

OK, so I know Bradon has had his big growth spurt this past year....but, I just want to know when it's stopping?!
Wait...Dylan, is that a smile?! :}

No comments: