Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Reunions Continue

I think by now, you all know how much I value our friendships & love any chances to get together with them whenever possible. This time it was another group of friends from back in the school days, some I have not since since! Amy currently lives in California, while Jen is in Colorado. Amy so kindly put together a gathering for anyone who could join. And of course we had a great time catching up again! :}

From Top To Bottom, Left to Right: Stephanie (Stewart Stack), Sandra Kidd, myself, Jennifer Faber, Angella Goddard, Melissa (Workman) Smith, JulieAnn (Carter) Winward, Trapper Turner & Amy Smith
And glad I'm getting more time Sandra & Talin, since she's moved back
JulieAnn & Kent
Melissa & Shane
Shane, you can't claim EVERYONE as yours! :}
It's always fun getting our kids together too. Melissa's Clayton was excited to tell me about his new birthday present, the DS, as it was "SO AWESOME!!' :}
I love how kids can keep themselves entertained!
It's a work of art in the making! "Don't touch!!" (YES MA'AM!)
You know if our boys are there, there's probably a football being thrown!
Stephanie's Mia being her cute self
And her son, Peter...he's such a sweet little guy!:}
Amy & Scott
Amy's cute Mom, Charlee, who was taking good care of us. She even had a fun project for the kids where they got to make their own ghost. Kaley loved that! :}
The stacking of cups continue
Cute girls :}
Thanks again Amy, and Jen, for including us in your time here back to Utah! :}

2 comments:

At Last said...

Hey Shauna lou!! I swear you know everyone. How do you know Trapper?? He was the first boss I ever had at age 16. that was a trip to see him in the pictures. You are too cool. I love how you have all these reunions.You my dear are a wonderful friend. Just love ya

Melissa said...

I love how you stay in touch with every group of friends and make time for everyone. One of the many things I love about you!!