Friday, November 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it....

I've seen a few "tags" going around different blogs on different things...thought they seemed kind of fun. So, I decided to play along....

8 Shows I like to watch:

1. The Office

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. ER

4. Desperate Housewives

5. Ellen

6. The Today Show

7. So You Think You Can Dance

8. American Idol


8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. Applebees

2. Market Street

3. The Porcupine

4. The Olive Garden

5. The Golden Braid

6. The Soup Kitchen

7. Iggy's

8. Cafe Rio

8 Things that happened today:

1. Kaley had her class party @ school

2. I had a mammogram (yea, exciting I know...just trying to be a responsible old fart)

3. I came to work

4. I chatted a little bit on Facebook

5. I read up on the articles on that fantastic game last night!

6. I laughed my butt off on my friend's blog about cooking Sheppard's Pie

7. I read a few blog updates, which made me smile & bring tears to my eyes

8. I texted a few friends


8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving (including the annual Jazzercise class that day)

2. Christmas

3. The Pink Floyd Concert

4. The Niel Diamond Concert

5. Going to St. George next weekend

6. Bonko tonight

7. Kaley's Birthday this weekend

8. Jackson Hole next summer (the final of the "40 Parties")


8 Things on my wish list:

1. For my kids to grow up happy & healthy

2. To win the lottery

3. A laptop

4. More time

5. To get my whole family together again all at once

6. For someone else to do my cleaning & laundry

7. New appliances! (washer/dryer, dishwasher...need to replace them all!)

8. For Peace, Love & Family Home Evening (that was for you Sherrie :})

OK, you're turn!.....

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That was fun to read. I've never been to The Porcupine or The Golden Braid Restaurants, I'll have to try those sometime. What takes you to St. George next weekend? Sounds like a fun getaway!

Shauna said...

Doug is in a Gold Tournament Friday...so, we are taggin' along! Might as well, it's about the only free weekend we all have had, and will have, for months! And I'm all for going somewhere a little bit warmer right now too, even it's just for a couple days!

Shauna said...

Ok, that was supposed to say "Golf Tournament"...no, they are not diggin' for gold (thought that would be really nice! :})

Julz said...

So are we gonna try and meet up sometime??? You're gonna be so close!!!