Sunday, January 11, 2009

Concert Night with Neil Diamond

So my friend, Maryanne, who happens to be a Neil Diamond fanatic insisted we go to his show, since a few of us had never seen him before (I think she's on like #7 or 8 :}). Though I have always liked singing along to some of the classics, it was never really one I thought I "Must See"; but, was I wrong! I have to admit he is an incredible performer & he's still got it after all these years! It was an excellent show & we had a blast singing along! What was also fun was getting a text from my brother, Glenn, joking that he was proud to say he was there, not knowing I was too. So we shared our texted pictures of each of our views & met each other after the show. It was definately a fun night out on the town with the girls, and a nice break from the rest of the holiday madness going on! Thanks Maryanne! :}

2 comments:

Carla said...

I am like you. I can sing along with almost all his "classics" but haven't seen him in concert before. I am sure he did great.

I wish I had more girlfriends to hang out with. You are always having so much fun!

XOXO
Carla

Colleen said...

I love that pix of you and Glenn. How fun that you were able to meet up with each other. Sounds like it a great concert!