Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow, another year has come & gone! That's just crazy really...just keeps going faster & faster! So, yea...I know....I STILL need to catch up for December! It was just such a full & fun filled month. And with no time to catch up on everything else...blogging is on the side burner. I'll get there soon, hopefully! Just again thought I'd say a quick hi...we're still alive, survived the holidays. And oh, by the way...did you happen to catch the Sugar Bowl? Oh yea baby...our Utes made us more than proud!! Final Score was 31-17, we ended with a 13-0 season!! The ONLY team with no losses for the year I might add!! So, I don't care about all the BCS logistics ...whatever. In my eyes, we are truly #1!! I'm on the rally wagon for the BCS to wake up & realize they need to change their system!! We had a lot to prove, and we did just that! We dominated the game from the beginning. It's a great time to be a Utes Fan!! The best part of all this, Doug & Bradon, along with his Dad & step brother, Mike, actually got to go & witness this historical event! And of course Anjila got to be right on the field & cheer it on...lucky girl! So more pics to come.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Best game ever!! I can't imagine the excitement of being there live, what an awesome experience. Love those Utes!