Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Proud to be an American!

INTRODUCING THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
I feel proud to be an American today! Of course I always do; but, watching this moment of history today gave me faith in the system & for all that we believe in in this country. It's been a rough time for our country, a lot needs to be overcome. We realize there is no quick fix here. But, we will turn it around & we will continue to be the prosporous country that we are....that I do believe!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I had goose-bumbs today and feel the same way. I am optimistic that Obama and our country can and will make a better future for our children. I will try and do my best to help those less fortunate than myself. It all starts at home! What an important day in our history!

:)The Hennessy's

Colleen said...

He's so inspiring, such an exciting day in history!!