Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Finale


WHO'S IT GOING TO BE??....
Seriously, call me a dork, whatever. I love this show! What incredible performers we've seen this year, as well as past years! So, it comes down to Adam & Kris tonight....who's it going to be?! Who knows! The rocker chick in me says it will be Adam; but, those girls (and I) sure like Kris too! :} And you've got to love his innocent soulful sound! But what an entertainer Adam is too! This is why I just decided not to vote last night. I could have been amongst the millions dialing away; but, how do you compare performers who each bring their own thing to the table, it's like comparing apples to oranges. Personally, I like apples as much as I like oranges! :} Either way...they are both going to do well from here no matter what! And since I will be gone all night, I'll have to rely on the good old DVR to let me know (oh, one of the best inventions ever, love that thing!). And I've warned everyone not to tell me when they know! :}

No comments: