Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Joys Of Motherhood..

There's plenty of joys that come along with Motherhood. But, just to be able to claim these three cute little buggers, that's good enough for me! They make me very proud & getting to experience the chance to be their mother is quite an honor! (of course not an easy job though; but, worth every bit!!)Happy Mother's Day Mom!! You've been a great example to me! (though, how the heck did you raise 8 kids? 3 is hard enough!! :}) We enjoyed getting to spend the day with the family. We just kicked back on the patio, barbequed some yummy garlic burgers & enjoyed each other's company. It was a beautiful spring day, which made for a perfect Mother's Day!
Haiden cruisin' on the Big Wheel...what a stud!
Even Sherrie's dogs, Koby & Max, got to join in on the fun!
Anjila & Kaley soaking up the sun!
Now wait a minute...it's Mother's Day. How come I've not getting the back rub?! :}
It was such a peaceful & relaxing afternoon...just what I needed!
"Uncle Bug" getting his time with Haiden. Oh, that's cute! :}
How come every day can't be Mother's Day?! :}

(I guess because the rest of the days belong to the kids!)


2 comments:

Carla said...

You are such a great MOM. I love all the cute things you do with your kids and the excellent example you set for them. If you want you can adopt me!! Glad you got to enjoy your day!

Colleen said...

Thanks for having us over, that was a lot of fun. I love that pix of Haiden. oh, and I seriously love that pix that I'm in..not! funny. Love you Sis!