Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look who lost thier first tooth!

Oh, she was so excited for this day! She's been asking for a while now when she's going to start losing her baby teeth! (since many of her friends have all ready..which, in all fairness, they're a year older, soooo.....). I explained everyone's different & it will come out when it's ready. Finally it started to wiggle & she has been sure to tell everyone it's coming out! I came home from class the other night to hear screaming out the window. Apparently it was real close; but, not quite & no one could get it. As much as I don't want to hurt our baby girl, I just had to go in & yank it out. A parent's duty is never easy! :} So when I asked her how much she thought the tooth fairy was going to bring, she responded with "Probably $20 bucks!" HA...yea, I realize with inflation it may be more than the quarter we got as kids; but, $20? No, good try! Fortunately she was still happy w/ the $1 & change I could find that night! :}

Our baby is getting bigger!! :{ (but she sure is a cute little girl too! :})

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yea! I know how excited she was for that to come out. On Mothers Day she gave me an exact date that it would come out(26th?), but it looks like it came out sooner. Tell her I'm so happy for her.