Sunday, January 3, 2010

Letting the Holidays Begin...

It never ceases to amaze me how fast time flies, and more & more so each year. So here we were with the holidays beginning once again. I was in such denial (pretty much up until the week before Christmas! :}). It's always great to start them out with a nice Thanksgiving Feast with some of the family (well, ALL of the family would be better; but, I'll take what I can get! :}). This year was at Cathy & Jim's home...they are such wonderful hosts, and we love being at their beautiful home! The girls enjoyed hanging out late into the evening with game time too!


In our attempt to get the right picture for the Annual Christmas Card, we always have to take a few poses this day each year with the family (though we decided on the casual family picture from the Utes game this year instead :}).

As I'm sure I say often, you can always guarantee some laughs when you hang out with the Leach Gang! (especially with my silly sister, Sherrie! :})
Yes, this was supposed to be this way. Sherrie likes to make up stories about the pictures you take. I don't even remember exactly what this story was; but, something about everyone being upside down! :}

Dylan had fun jumping around the house with their Moon Shoes!

I sure love my cute family!!

There's those "Puppy Dog Eyes" Kaley loves to give when she wants something! (which always wins Daddy over! :}). I don't remember what it is she wanted this day; but, I know those eyes..it was something I said no to!

Then it was time for some entertainment from Annie....and Kaley too! :}

OK, we really need to get her piano lessons!.....anyone?!!

So, yes...let the holidays begin! (OK, so they're actually over now; but, this was the beginning! :})

1 comment:

Carla said...

You have the best blog ever!! Love to read about your life and adventures! Callie has a fantastic piano teacher. If you are interested I can talk to her to see if she has an opening. Call me! :)