Monday, January 11, 2010

Time with my Lizard

Recently I got the opportunity to see Liz again, or as I've always called her, "Lizard". Liz & I go WAY back to our Ponderosa days (and not that we're old; but, that was a long time ago!! :}). Liz finally hit the Big 40 herself, so I couldn't miss the chance to celebrate her big day! We (us & Dawnelle) try to get together each year for our birthdays (since we've always enjoyed being October Birthday girls together! :}).

Great to see her family again!
Kaley had fun playing with the girls. We loved the new slide they added to thier newly built patio (which was awesome....great work guys!!)
I couldn't help catch this beautiful Autumn Day as I was leaving (yea, I want this view when I walk out my door! :})

Like I always say, never take your friendships for granted!

Luv ya my little Lizard...good to see you again! :}

No comments: