Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Fun

You've got to love the random things kids do that just make you smile! While shopping for Easter clothes, Kaley & Dylan were having fun at Kohl's pretending to be manikins.....they would be cute models after all! :}
Dylan was freaking some people out when they'd go by too...it was pretty funny! :}
You've got to color eggs, right?!
A cute moment...she woke up bright & early to get her basket, then right back to bed (well, her brother's bed). No need to go through it really, as long as the Bunny came! :}
Our precious little girl finding the eggs
You've got to love sharing the holidays with little kids whenever possible! (especially when they're your own! :})
We then got to have another afternoon with Laurie & girls while they were still here. Sherrie so kindly offered up her place & we had a great festive dinner!
It was so fun fun to have them there for the holiday too!
Have I told you I luv my sis? :}
Dylan loves to play with Haiden. He is one darn cute lil' guy! (well, they both are actually! :})
So glad Dad could be with us after having been in the hospital once again all week. Just not his year! Fortunately he was released Sat. night & is doing much better now! He's given us a few worries lately...it's hard to see your loved ones have to suffer at all! And we're certainly not done with him yet...we have many more memories we've still got to create!
Doug worked hard on making the perfect smoked ham. I must say he did a great job! See, the two experts both agree!
Kaley is sitting with me here and says about these pictures..."I love Aunt Laurie & her daughters! I sure do miss them all ready!" (she did make quite a tearful goodbye...took about 2 hours to finally stop!) She's a precious girl. She really does have all this love to give! ;}
You have to wonder why she always wants her picture taken (ha ha...could it be because I always just have the camera there waiting for her next cute moment). She loves to play with people's hair! She was obviously entertained here while brushing Anji's hair!
Where there are boys, there is usually a football! (at least there is with ours!) It was a perfect day to be outside playing. She has quite the scenery from her place!
Fun to see Alexis again, who has managed to grow up all of a sudden!!
I luv my man! :}
Cute girls!
It was also great to see cousins, Phillip & Peggy. Poor Phillip has had his own tough medical battle this year. He's making such a quick recovery, so glad to see him doing better!
We were getting a kick out of watching Glenn's pics through her TV. You think I take a lot of pictures? You have no idea!! But, don't get me wrong, that's a good thing! :}
The girls had fun bonding with Nikketta (Laurie's good friend, Star's, daughter). She's always treated her kids like her own, they love her too!
Laurie & Peggy grew up together..they were both excited to see each other!
I'm pretty sure I have the cutest nieces ever! :}
Another fun holiday to put in the books. Once again, another event that makes me appreciate the family that I have!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The kids look georgeous in their Easter clothes. It was nice to have some extended family time together. I love the scenery around Sherries place! By the way, where's that picture on a stick that was going around?