Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reunited with Steve & Kerri

After way too many years, we finally got to see our brother & his wife, Steve & Kerri. Not sure how we let so many years go by; but, I have made a personal committment to make sure that never happens again! Steve & I were much alike & had many good times growing up together. I've really missed him! And along with their visit brought along the anxiously awaited moment to meet our most adorable niece, Alexis. And what a ham she is! So glad they made it back!!


The brothers, Glenn & Steve, who used to torture me growing up! I still love 'em anyway! :}
Not sure what TC is doing there; but, he's probably up to something! :}

Steve likes to hide from the camera; but, there's him with his cute family! :}

Dylan in his "natural habitat" in front of the playstation
Kaley really wants to keep Alexis for a sister!

We couldn't get enough of her!!
Glenn being his silly self with the rib bones
Taylor likes to hide from me when I have the camera...still got him anyway!
Doug taking his turn playing with her too
Dad hobbling along after his last visit to the hospital, poor guy!
Soaking up the time together

The boys getting in some basketball
My cute sis, Colleen
Some other cuties, Sherrie & Anjila

And then Cathy & Mary...all kinds of cuties around me! :}

Oh, that's precious!

Glad Jenn could join us too! :}

Picture time with Mom & Dad

Steve catching one of his infamous self portraits with the camera (almost every time we've been together, we have one of these poses together)
Dylan & Spencer being silly by pulling their pants way up
"Get him Haiden!" :}

Bradon playing with Haiden too

Seriously, is she just not such a cutie?!

Everyone just kicking back watching some March Madness

She's a girl full of expression! :}

Kaley loves to play with Haiden too!

And she sure loves her Anj! She also wants to be a Ute Cheerleader "just like my cousin Anji!"

Our entrepeuner has figured out how to make a few bucks with the family...she rubbed Sherrie's back, and vacuumed for TC. You go girl! :}

3 comments:

Colleen said...

So great to have Steve & Kerri in town and get to hang out together. Little Alexis is so adorable, I just love her smile!

Melissa Joy said...

What a great time. Love the family reunions! Glad you are enjoying your time with everyone! HUGS!

Kim said...

You are always having such FUN! I love all of your pictures...I wish I was better at taking photos when my family gets together!